Sunday, August 07, 2011 @ 21:47
| 0 notes
It been 2 months,
since i last updated this blog.
Been really really busy and lazy to update,
plus, i don't know what to write anymore.
There's nothing really interesting in my everyday life,
except for the same old routine.
Wake up - lunch - school - dinner - sleep ):
Having Fashion retail merchandising now.
Its all about setting up a small store to sell handmade products made
by a group of us with a selected theme.
Mine will be cool with a hint of feminine :D
I really like the prototype bag i sewed, though there are
many mistakes here and there.
I think the colour scheme is just fine, but mine lecturer don't.
Hope she will not go against me on Wednesday after seeing it ):
1 month and 3 weeks of tiring modules before the holidays come again.
I am really looking forward to it,
and maybe land myself a job,
in need of money badly.
That's all, i guess.
Sunday, August 07, 2011 @ 21:47
| 0 notes
It been 2 months,
since i last updated this blog.
Been really really busy and lazy to update,
plus, i don't know what to write anymore.
There's nothing really interesting in my everyday life,
except for the same old routine.
Wake up - lunch - school - dinner - sleep ):
Having Fashion retail merchandising now.
Its all about setting up a small store to sell handmade products made
by a group of us with a selected theme.
Mine will be cool with a hint of feminine :D
I really like the prototype bag i sewed, though there are
many mistakes here and there.
I think the colour scheme is just fine, but mine lecturer don't.
Hope she will not go against me on Wednesday after seeing it ):
1 month and 3 weeks of tiring modules before the holidays come again.
I am really looking forward to it,
and maybe land myself a job,
in need of money badly.
That's all, i guess.