Saturday, January 22, 2011 @ 21:28 | 0 notes


Hello blogggggggg,

I am seriously getting fatter and fatter,
gaining more and more and more weight.

I guess, if i really go on a diet,
i will give up in 10 minutes ):

Went to Bugis today,
to get my copic marker and sell my old textbooks.
Seriously, i myself think that my textbooks are worth more than
1 dollar per book, its like brand new, don't even look like 2nd
hand. But the person insist on 1 dollar per book, so yea.

Rather get some money then none.
I have so many more books lying at home!
Anyway, the 6 dollar flew for the purchase of 1 copic marker.
I always have the feel to buy every single shade of blue copic
marker every time i visit artfriend, but ):

Headed off to a random japan mixed western restaurant.
Nice ambiance, the decoration of the shop was quite unique.
Ordered curry rice, superrrrrr yummmmyyyyyyyyyy!
Some gelato next, tiramisu and dark chocolate!
I really want to try Mr curry some time.

Hsh (:
Tired.
Wilson confirm my designs with me.
now whats left will be to draw out the
illustrations and to host the marketing quiz
online and spam everyone with 40 questions.

Will you do a survey containing 40 questions ? D:
Faint on the spot right? hahah.

off to do work (: