Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 23:28
| 0 notes
2 days of interview at marina square.
Enjoyed myself for both days.
1st day spent with CherylL and Kelly.
Hahahahhahahahaha, laughing non stop
at ourselves. Frolick, green apple flavoured,
with Best fries forever! Tasty tasty.
Shopping with CherylL and hsh (:
2nd day was today,with Jas, rainy day.
I hate it when it rains and i am not at home.
Super cold weather with the stupid bus air con
blasting at you.
Don't you feel that the bus air conditioner is always
at the wrong temperature at the wrong time ):
After the fateful thing that happened yesterday,
I have so much to comment on our public transport.
It totally sucks.
Holidays have officially started.
I am going to work from 5 to 18 oct at jp.
Come find me for lunch or dinner break right(:
i don't want to change class for next sem ):
okthxbye.
Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 23:28
| 0 notes
2 days of interview at marina square.
Enjoyed myself for both days.
1st day spent with CherylL and Kelly.
Hahahahhahahahaha, laughing non stop
at ourselves. Frolick, green apple flavoured,
with Best fries forever! Tasty tasty.
Shopping with CherylL and hsh (:
2nd day was today,with Jas, rainy day.
I hate it when it rains and i am not at home.
Super cold weather with the stupid bus air con
blasting at you.
Don't you feel that the bus air conditioner is always
at the wrong temperature at the wrong time ):
After the fateful thing that happened yesterday,
I have so much to comment on our public transport.
It totally sucks.
Holidays have officially started.
I am going to work from 5 to 18 oct at jp.
Come find me for lunch or dinner break right(:
i don't want to change class for next sem ):
okthxbye.