Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 23:12 | 0 notes

LEESHIQI YOH!

Decided to remove tagboard as no one want to tag on it, yeah (:
I have no idea on how to include a comment box and too lazy to
figure it out.

SO now you all have no tagboard to tag neither comment box
to comment, YEAH, HOORAY! :D

45 minutes more to tomorrow, friday.
Training day at somewhere near changi at 2pm. D:
Breakfast with LSHIQI tomorrow at 11am.
I already plan what i will be eating tomorrow. lol
Hope the 3 of us don't get lost tomorrow, able to reach
the destination safely and finish our training successfully.
1 week of work means income which means shopping! ! !

Probably will be working as cashier at imm. Yeah!
Who wanna lunch with me? (: hands up please!

So gonna eat curry rice with dear jiaxin on friday<3

I am already awaiting for my pay even before i start
work. WA!

Going off to bed! <3