Sunday, August 08, 2010 @ 14:31
| 0 notes
Hello blog,
just like any other sunday afternoon,
today is still the same.
Having family dinner later in the night,
there are CRABS to eat later ! ! ! !
That's what i am looking forward to most.
I think i am such a glutton nowdays,
been eating like nobody's business. ):
Went to watch INCEPTION ytd, it was duper nice !
it be worth to watch it twice.
I hate crowds when i go out, but it is inevitable.
Decided to spend the whole day today
to do fabric book. D:
bye<3
Sunday, August 08, 2010 @ 14:31
| 0 notes
Hello blog,
just like any other sunday afternoon,
today is still the same.
Having family dinner later in the night,
there are CRABS to eat later ! ! ! !
That's what i am looking forward to most.
I think i am such a glutton nowdays,
been eating like nobody's business. ):
Went to watch INCEPTION ytd, it was duper nice !
it be worth to watch it twice.
I hate crowds when i go out, but it is inevitable.
Decided to spend the whole day today
to do fabric book. D:
bye<3