Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 21:19
| 0 notes
Hello blog,
Some things just never changes.
I had fun today, totally! (:
But i don't want to be tanned, in the end, i got the most tan ):
I can be crazy as whatever when i am with them,
and i really like that feeling!
Some did not manage to attend though, its was quite sad ):
Hello, TJX and dhuranii, attend the next one, right (:
Btw, all the best for upcoming exams, TJX, NoelleT and the rest!
All the best to those taking O lvl's mother tongue in a few days time.
I finished all my work! YAY!
All is left to do now,
IS TO TIDY UP MY ROOM!
Working tmr and sunday,
i shall laugh heartily at JH tmr. LOL
I already given shiqi a full body massage~~
AdaliaM had just waste her time thinking which song she should
sing on monday to irritate me. cool(:
Friday, May 28, 2010 @ 21:19
| 0 notes
Hello blog,
Some things just never changes.
I had fun today, totally! (:
But i don't want to be tanned, in the end, i got the most tan ):
I can be crazy as whatever when i am with them,
and i really like that feeling!
Some did not manage to attend though, its was quite sad ):
Hello, TJX and dhuranii, attend the next one, right (:
Btw, all the best for upcoming exams, TJX, NoelleT and the rest!
All the best to those taking O lvl's mother tongue in a few days time.
I finished all my work! YAY!
All is left to do now,
IS TO TIDY UP MY ROOM!
Working tmr and sunday,
i shall laugh heartily at JH tmr. LOL
I already given shiqi a full body massage~~
AdaliaM had just waste her time thinking which song she should
sing on monday to irritate me. cool(: