Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 23:57
| 0 notes
I am typing in the middle of the night when
i should be sleeping as i will have to wake up at
5 in the morning. lol :/
Totally enjoyed bugis trip and work with
SHIQI and CAM today.
See you all real soon i hope ! :D
Tomorrow will be mass meeting peeps from volgen.
I am half excited, half anxious.
Idk what will be in for me tmr,
just want everything to go on fine and all.
School officially starts today!
I want my laptop soon!
off to bed ~ ~ ~
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 23:57
| 0 notes
I am typing in the middle of the night when
i should be sleeping as i will have to wake up at
5 in the morning. lol :/
Totally enjoyed bugis trip and work with
SHIQI and CAM today.
See you all real soon i hope ! :D
Tomorrow will be mass meeting peeps from volgen.
I am half excited, half anxious.
Idk what will be in for me tmr,
just want everything to go on fine and all.
School officially starts today!
I want my laptop soon!
off to bed ~ ~ ~