SHOCKED!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 23:35 | 0 notes

Lunch with JAS and SHIQI today.
My FAV porridge!♥
Then off to get nail polish!
I am with orange on my left, and red on my right.
( its actually from the same bottle -___- )
Because i think i didnt shake well when i first apply!
haha. Thank shiqi for new polish! (:

Rot at home. Jas looking at her text messages while
Shiqi watch show on my com.
Sometime, raining days are shitty when you plan to go out ):
Bus to lot 1 again at 6.
Dinner at long john. Then all 3 of us help daryl and willie
with their homework.
Work hard for O's yeah.
I was stoning for a long long time too. hees.
I am so SHOCKED because i can't believe i actually
still can remember how to solve maths questions la.
Like how maths questions used to haunt me and
how bloodly i hate them last time. lol

Anyway, i still have not visited my FB acc,
created by JAS -______-

Com giving me problems again! DAMM!

Organising a event is not so easy afterall!
Visited Ms WU on tuesday,
looking forward to Miss CHERYL's!
I want to watch remember me ! ! !