RAINY DAY
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 00:58
| 0 notes
Today was a really great day to snooze in further
because of the cool weather.
whole morning it was raining!
I slept until 6pm, lol !
I felt like a pig after that, haha.
Pasar malam with JAS after that for my dinner.
I think i felt real hungry because i spent $7.80 in total for food.
And i am still feeling hungry after that.
I think i am overeating and now my bank account is reducing like hell fast.
What the heck have i been spending on? idk -.-
IN NEED OF MONEY! lol
gosh!
RAINY DAY
Monday, March 15, 2010 @ 00:58
| 0 notes
Today was a really great day to snooze in further
because of the cool weather.
whole morning it was raining!
I slept until 6pm, lol !
I felt like a pig after that, haha.
Pasar malam with JAS after that for my dinner.
I think i felt real hungry because i spent $7.80 in total for food.
And i am still feeling hungry after that.
I think i am overeating and now my bank account is reducing like hell fast.
What the heck have i been spending on? idk -.-
IN NEED OF MONEY! lol
gosh!