FED UP
Sunday, March 07, 2010 @ 02:04
| 0 notes
I am so fed up with my lousy and super duper slow,dying computer.
I am not able to view ie as fast as i can and have to wait
damm long just for a freaking page to finish loading itself.
ANW, im currently so into japanese drama now.
And i am trying to finish watching this in a day ?

Its a super nice show, cailing wanted me to write about
the story, but im lazy, so i am so sorry!
You have to watch it yourself (:
Its a very funny show! although some of the scence
and story line are not really realistic, but this is why
japan dramas are more interesting too. lol
But i don't think that there will be anyone
so positive to life like the female character in this show.
OMG! rashes are invading my hand. such random rashes. lol
I don't have the cream to apply, so now i am just waiting for it
to disappear on its own. (:

Watched Alice in wonderland today at JP with
min, cam and shiqi.
we watch it in 2D, but its already kind of making
my head spinning because we sat at the 2nd row
from the front. The position was really uncomfortable
and my neck turned sore after the movie ended.
Overall, its quite a nice movie, 3/5 (:
I may want to watch it in 3D, but this time round
i hope we can get a good seat (:
There are still so many movies i want to watch now.
such as,

I am looking forward to this (:
and

lol, this movie looks so cute to me
whenever i saw the advertisment showing
in the cinemas. I want to watch it! (:
Went to clementi to meet up colleagues awhile,
then back to cck for double chocolate frappe.
Totally in love with it,lol !
Saw cailing and chunlian, stop for a chat.
Than rhonda and all came walking over to us, haha.
Walk home with cam (:
I am so tired by this week's outing, i guess tmr
i will be home for the whole day? I guess i should.
Next week, i am so going to go out everyday too!
lol, movie please ? (:
Caicai got me a star necklace from her hk trip,
i really love it (: thanks baby! (:
Rhonda got me a star pendant from perlini's silver,
i love it a lot too, but i can't bear to wear it. haha.
thanks love(:
Jas got me a stitch pen,
SO SO SO SO SO cute! thanks laopo(:
I am now hanging friendship bands on my leg.
lol, i got a same one with min. (:
Got a striking new hp strap too!
and guess what, ITS BLUE! lol (:
Went for haircut yesterday at usual place.
All asked me to consider dyeing my hair.
YES, i am thinking.
Should i, not should i not ?
I want to wear my brown contacts soon! haha.
That's all i guess,
this should be, and will be the longest post
ever since i came back to blogging! haha
Back to drama marathon (:
*waves hand
FED UP
Sunday, March 07, 2010 @ 02:04
| 0 notes
I am so fed up with my lousy and super duper slow,dying computer.
I am not able to view ie as fast as i can and have to wait
damm long just for a freaking page to finish loading itself.
ANW, im currently so into japanese drama now.
And i am trying to finish watching this in a day ?

Its a super nice show, cailing wanted me to write about
the story, but im lazy, so i am so sorry!
You have to watch it yourself (:
Its a very funny show! although some of the scence
and story line are not really realistic, but this is why
japan dramas are more interesting too. lol
But i don't think that there will be anyone
so positive to life like the female character in this show.
OMG! rashes are invading my hand. such random rashes. lol
I don't have the cream to apply, so now i am just waiting for it
to disappear on its own. (:

Watched Alice in wonderland today at JP with
min, cam and shiqi.
we watch it in 2D, but its already kind of making
my head spinning because we sat at the 2nd row
from the front. The position was really uncomfortable
and my neck turned sore after the movie ended.
Overall, its quite a nice movie, 3/5 (:
I may want to watch it in 3D, but this time round
i hope we can get a good seat (:
There are still so many movies i want to watch now.
such as,

I am looking forward to this (:
and

lol, this movie looks so cute to me
whenever i saw the advertisment showing
in the cinemas. I want to watch it! (:
Went to clementi to meet up colleagues awhile,
then back to cck for double chocolate frappe.
Totally in love with it,lol !
Saw cailing and chunlian, stop for a chat.
Than rhonda and all came walking over to us, haha.
Walk home with cam (:
I am so tired by this week's outing, i guess tmr
i will be home for the whole day? I guess i should.
Next week, i am so going to go out everyday too!
lol, movie please ? (:
Caicai got me a star necklace from her hk trip,
i really love it (: thanks baby! (:
Rhonda got me a star pendant from perlini's silver,
i love it a lot too, but i can't bear to wear it. haha.
thanks love(:
Jas got me a stitch pen,
SO SO SO SO SO cute! thanks laopo(:
I am now hanging friendship bands on my leg.
lol, i got a same one with min. (:
Got a striking new hp strap too!
and guess what, ITS BLUE! lol (:
Went for haircut yesterday at usual place.
All asked me to consider dyeing my hair.
YES, i am thinking.
Should i, not should i not ?
I want to wear my brown contacts soon! haha.
That's all i guess,
this should be, and will be the longest post
ever since i came back to blogging! haha
Back to drama marathon (:
*waves hand