Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 01:27 | 0 notes

EXCUSE ME!
MY TAGBOARD IS NOT A
COMMENT BOARD OK !
FREAKING GET YOUR ASS OFF IT,
IF YOU LIKE TO SPAM SO MUCH
I DON'T MIND CREATING A COMMENT
BOARD FOR YOU GUYS, SO YOU GUYS CAN
COMMENT ABOUT ME EVERYDAY, 24/7
YOU WANT ? LIKE MY IDEA :D
do get your info right, a tagboard is for my friend to tag,
not for spammers(babies) like you to spam!
DON WASTE MY TAGBOARD THE space can anot :D
lidat i cannot see what other people tag me you know?

NO OFFENCE!
IF YOU DON LIKE ME
JUST SAY SO, NOT NEED SAY I UGLY
OR WHATEVER NO SENSE THINGS,
I CAN'T BE BORTHERED BY IT ONE LO
find something meaningful to do can anot
if doing this makes you happy,
you just freaking wasted half an hour
of your life,
and this makes you look like an idiot
get it! ty D: